Friday, May 29, 2009

hot or cute?



To that BengChai:Is this fonts size okay?!

我多希望你还在我左右
答应你我会好好过
不让这些眼泪白流

I wish you are by my side now,so that,there's still a helping hands.
Promise me you will lead a good life,don't ever let my tears drop for no reason.
Maybe i am just not being mature enough,i still cant get to the point of girlfriend you wanted.
It is true that i have to try more times so that i will learn?
I force myself to say its not pain,and fake everything was alright in front of you,so that you won't feel guilty.
If one day,when we have chance to meet again,will you remember your promise as forever?
Someone told me this 'The earth is round,even if he choose to walk toward left and you walk toward right,somehow you two will still meet'. Is this true?I wish so.

Finally,i am not the only one in class who need to meet the teachers.
&Shijia is happy about it!

Mommy decided to cook today,and she actually messed up the whole kitchen,oh my!
Meet up kelisi,arong,bengchai,sister and faith for bowling.
I,bored.
II,hot!
III,stinky!