Thursday, May 28, 2009

thanks.


anyone can help me to save money?i'm serious need to save money.I-AM-BROKE.
i don't have any ideas of saving money since i was inside my mother's womb.
because i have never save money before,i am always saying this.
'i will save money,mommy papa.so give me extra money:D'
please help,for any information.please ask me,if you don't know me well.just tag me,and so yeah.

shit those teachers,say i'm in a very special case.i think im the only one whose teacher need to meet up parents.
ALL THE FUCK FOR THEM.

yesterday i managed to watch 'night at museum 2' with faith,arong,sister,bengchai and kris.
and thanks lots for the special treats of McFlurry that make my whole bag stinky.

i was holding the McFlurry while walking in,and i think Mr Tan was wondering why am i so late.
While i was walking in,he is starring at me sia.i scare man.and so i put the McFlurry inside,stupid!