Friday, June 5, 2009

The sun would always chase the day?




this few day,seriously is bored to hell.went shopping yesterday with faith,i seriously dropped.
i spent 200bucks/day.im going crazy,yeah!im going to save money,really.its true.
but i am happy,because i managed to shop for my stuff:D!YES,I DO.OH MY.

dad promised to buy me a fone,which is in pink,but i want it in red.
me:papa,i want my fone.
dad:okay,when you want,during your birthday?pink hor.i thought you're only interested in cameras
mommy:horhor!your daughter want red one.
dad:oops,pink nicer lah.
me:whatever.

thanks,swine + bird help me pay for the ticket.
my life is real bored,i was playing with my cousin for the whole morning till evening,tired!shouldnt have played.
they draw me a picture,that wrote that,shijia cousin,hehe.
&kelsa sng yumin
&jasmine sng huimin
&tan xinyi
&tan jingyee
&ong shixin