Saturday, June 6, 2009

fuck it.


do you think sorry can cure.do you think promise is something that you can really promised it?no,i think no.
respect is what i need,but you didnt give me single of it.
is there a need to shout and *****?i dont think so.i am ready damn pissed off at that time of point,and still you did that,so what you want from me?seriously,i dont know if i am doing this for who sake.
just kill me off can?!why is my life always being controlled?!

wake up at 11 plus and faster prepared and off to meet huilin.old way of meeting.
reached jurong point,and actually she steals something from a particular shop,ohmygod.and i grab her and run,no idea why im doing this too.
its 6 and went to meet khairul and faith,but unfortunately faith was late.and so khairul and i was waiting,and he says lots of craps.

I DID NOT ENJOY THE CONCERT AT ALL.FUCK!I AHVE GOT MY OWN REASON!