Friday, May 22, 2009

):


im lost like totally ):
i cant help it,cause every single second i will be thinking of you ):
i look happy,but who knows?):
after you left me alone,what i am going to do. ):
i studied but i know my heart is not. ):
i am trying to keep myself busy so that i wont think so much.):
i will get strong one day,but...):

THINGS IS GETTING FROM BAD TO WORSE.
i can feel that i am helpless and useless
I,i cant do anything at this point of time.
II,no one can help me,cause he is not there to hold me.
III,i will have him last time,he will hold me through,and guide me to do things.
IV,all this time,im just acting brave/strong.

if one day,god going grant me three wishes,i will choose..
I,to hug and kiss him for the last time.
II,to patch with a very important friend
III,let me die..just like this,end it.

i find myself so pathetic nowadays..
I,i finally get to know,everyone beside me are just so fake.

seriously,can anyone just end my life?now.
im having a fucking life now,please.

i dont wish to let him go,but do i have the rights?no.
i been breaking your heart,yes.
can you lead me a way again?no.
i need your hands to help me up,yes.
why does this hurt me so?